Welcome to the official website for The People's Alliance of New Brunswick
** Leader Kris Austin will be on Sun News this evening. Tune in at 6PM!
People's Alliance Leader calls David Alwards state of the province address too little too late.. read full story here
CBC Political Panel installments added every Friday, Click here to view the latest, as well as links to past installments!
People's Alliance Leader Kris Austin's speech at the Moncton Rotary Club on March 25th, 2014
Click to view
For more People's Alliance videos, visit our Radio and Video tab
People's Alliance reactions and statements
In the People's Alliance reaction to the Alward government's final budget of their mandate, Kris Austin pointed out the promises made by David Alward in the 2010 election campaign
“They promised to balance the budget......
....but they did not.
They promised to balance them without cutting services....
....but services have been cut.
And they promised to balance them without raising taxes....
....but taxes have increased,”
Read the full story here!
" A country's most valuable asset, are those who protect it. Canada's military personnel, from our current troops to our honorable veterans have risked life and limb for our great country. We owe so much to each and everyone of them. As a province and nation, we must stand and raise the issue of ensuring our troops and Vets are well taken care of. These are things we not ought to do, these are things we MUST do."
- Wes Gullison
People's Alliance SW Miramichi Bay du Vin
Join the Conversation Online!
(Opinions expressed on Facebook are those of the facebook group members
and do not necessarily reflect the position of PANB.)
Help Make Change Happen!
- People's Alliance announce Albert candidate
- People’s Alliance have Saint John East candidate
- People’s Alliance announce Oromocto-Lincoln candidate
- People's Alliance support new pharmacist bill
- People's Alliance believes the burden of proof up to industry
- People`s Alliance Will Reform MLA Compensation
- People's Alliance would seek First Ministers agreement to diminish corporate handouts
- Bilingualism is sometimes an artificial requirement hurting NB’s economy, writes NB Daily Star reader
- People's Alliance Urge Government to Create All-Party Finance Committee
- People's Alliance announce fourth provincial candidate
- People's Alliance Supportive Of New LSD Association
- People’s Alliance consider budget more PC promises, nothing more
- Kris Austin calls Premiers state of the province address too little too late
- People's Alliance responds to ongoing post-secondary strike situation
- People’s Alliance release provincial budget submission
- Serious concerns with the Alward drug plan
- People's Alliance on the dispute at UNB
- If government doesn’t improve your life, what good is it?
- People’s Alliance say PotashCorp layoffs highlight need for royalty changes in New Brunswick
- People’s Alliance Deputy Leader to Run in Southwest Miramichi-Bay du Vin
- People’s Alliance Leader Kris Austin resumes duties
- What's so scary about a non-traditional government?
- People’s Alliance: Public Pension Re-Model Should Be On Go-Forward Basis
- People’s Alliance want an overhaul to business subsidy process
- On this Remembrance Day
- People's Alliance thoughts as the fourth session of the 57th legislature opens
- People's Alliance responds to Acadie Nouvelle editorial
- People's Alliance commitment on shale gas issue
- Interim Leader statement on Kent protest situation
- People's Alliance Releases Code of Ethical Conduct for Candidates