Welcome to the official website for The People's Alliance of New Brunswick
Nominations in many ridings will be closing soon. If you are interested in seeking the nomination to become a People's Alliance candidate in your constituency, please contact us ASAP!
Kris Austin sets People's Alliance sights high for the election. Read the full CBC story here
CBC Political Panel installments added every Friday, Click here to view the latest, as well as links to past installments!
People's Alliance Leader Kris Austin's speech at the Moncton Rotary Club on March 25th, 2014
Click to view
For more People's Alliance videos, visit our Radio and Video tab
People's Alliance reactions and statements
In the People's Alliance reaction to the Alward Government's final budget of their mandate, Kris Austin pointed out the promises made by David Alward in the 2010 election campaign
“They promised to balance the budget......
....but they did not.
They promised to balance them without cutting services....
....but services have been cut.
And they promised to balance them without raising taxes....
....but taxes have increased,”
Read the full story here!
" Six provinces and all three territories do not require front license plates, nor does half the states in the U.S.
By removing the requirement for a front plate, it will save the taxpayers over $500,000 per year. Removing the plate sticker, as Saskatchewan has, will save over $150,000 per year. Moving to a 2 year registration renewal system will free up wait times at Service New Brunswick and save taxpayers more money.
All these savings will be returned to New Brunswickers in the form of lower registration fees"(Read the full story here)
- Wes Gullison
People's Alliance Candidate SW Miramichi Bay du Vin
Join the Conversation Online!
(Opinions expressed on Facebook are those of the facebook group members
and do not necessarily reflect the position of PANB.)
Help Make Change Happen!
- People's Alliance Announce Fredericton-NorthCandidate
- People's Alliance Forestry Policy
- Natural Resources Royalty Review
- People's Alliance form plan to privatize retail side of NB Liquor
- People's Alliance will merge Invest NB into Economic Development; Efficiency NB into NB Power
- People's Alliance will scrap mandatory phase 2 of government prescription drug plan
- People's Alliance will slash corporate subsidies, eliminate small business tax
- People's Alliance Announce Carleton-York Candidate
- The People's Alliance Commitment to Ambulance Services and Community Wellness
- People's Alliance Announce Saint John Harbour Candidate
- People's Alliance support Health Officers independence from political interference
- People's Alliance lay out MLA Recall, Citizen-Initiated Referendum commitment
- People's Alliance announce Quispamsis candidate
- People's Alliance will streamline health administration, divert savings to help New Brunswick citizens needing catastrophic drugs
- People's Alliance leader to run in Fredericton-Grand Lake
- People's Alliance announce commitment to change vehicle registration, inspection and front plate requirements
- Statement on proposed Forestry Agreement
- PANB asks Premier Alward to put Fracking on the Ballot
- People's Alliance announce Albert candidate
- People’s Alliance have Saint John East candidate
- People’s Alliance announce Oromocto-Lincoln candidate
- People's Alliance support new pharmacist bill
- People's Alliance believes the burden of proof up to industry
- People`s Alliance Will Reform MLA Compensation
- People's Alliance would seek First Ministers agreement to diminish corporate handouts
- Bilingualism is sometimes an artificial requirement hurting NB’s economy, writes NB Daily Star reader
- People's Alliance Urge Government to Create All-Party Finance Committee
- People's Alliance announce fourth provincial candidate
- People's Alliance Supportive Of New LSD Association
- People’s Alliance consider budget more PC promises, nothing more